Everyone’s favorite ROM is moving right along as Cyanogen has tweeted that version 6.1.1 of their custom ROM – based on source code in the official AOSP repositories – has been released. Only four devices have gotten it so far: HTC EVO 4G, T-Mobile G2, Nexus One, and the T-Mobile MyTouch Slide. ROM manager or XDA will be your final destination to download this incremental update which comes with the following changes:
- Common: Add rotary lockscreen – Kmobs/cvpcs
- Common: Updated translations – (everyone)
- Common: Push update notificatiosn – Chris Soyars
- Common: Fix camera sounds – CAF/Cyanogen/mtwebster
- N1/DS/Supersonic: Kernel performance tweaks and fixes (various)
- N1: Update build fingerprint
- Vision: Fix MMS over WiFi calling – Zinx
- Vision: Add console=null to kernel command line – Adam Tygart
- Vision: Kernel to 18.104.22.168 and some performance tweaks
- Droid: FRG83D fingerprint, translations, camera, torch fixes
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the T-Mobile G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Nexus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G, Nexus One, T-Mobile G2