Dell must have seen those emails that were leaked yesterday regarding the AT&T Sim-Locked version of the Streak where we learned that the Froyo update for the device has been delayed until January. There’s no questioning the validity of that leak, now, as Dell – with great timing – has come out and updated us on the situation. (They didn’t acknowledge the leak, but we’re sure their hands were being forced because of it.) “Next month” was all they could give us as far as a window goes. And I wouldn’t get too down on Dell because of the delays: it sounds like AT&T’s the culprit here, as they often are these days. [via Dell]
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Pentagon Approves Its First Android Smartphon
- Dell Streak Gets Pulled From Online/Store She
- This is the Best Dell Streak Promo Ever [Vide
- Check out the Dell Streak forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Dell Streak