The Samsung Continuum is out and we’ve got one to put through its paces, but before I take the thing through a few days of ticker-filled madness, I thought I’d share with you guys a quick and dirty unboxing of the device. The Samsung Continuum has a 3.4-inch Super AMOLED display, accompanied by a 1.8-inch “ticker” display at the bottom to feed your social networking updates, weather, RSS feeds, and more all without having to actually turn the phone on. It also happens to be a Galaxy S phone, too, and comes preinstalled with an 8GB microSD card, has a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash and HD video recording capabilities, a Samsung Hummingbird processor clocked at 1GHz, and more. PS: I did end up figuring out that “SNS” stood for “social networking services.” So without further ado, the video!
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Continuum