A round of Verizon news for you this evening. First up, Android Central’s received a tip that the Motorola DROID PRO will be available for pre-sale starting November 9th and will go on until the 17th. Two days after that – the 19th – will be its official launch date. (Folks who pre-order it will receive it ahead of the in-store launch starting November 10th and 11th.) No pricing to be had yet, still, but we don’t expect there to be any surprises.
The Samsung Continuum and the Samsung Galaxy Tab also seems to be headed our way soon. The first dummy units for the Galaxy Tab have been spotted in the while, and the Continuum’s accessories are also sitting out and about. Still no announcement for the latter, but I don’t think Verizon’s going to be holding a parade for it. Or will they? [Droid-Life]
- Is the Note Edge the next Continuum?
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- Could this be Samsung’s 11.6″ Gal
- Verizon pushing 4.7.3 update to the Droid Pro
- Check out the Motorola DROID PRO forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Continuum forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.