TELUS isn’t skimping on the firmware updates today with new Android software going out to both the HTC Desire and HTC Hero. Let’s start with the Hero, a phone that has has a long path to Android 2.1, and while most carriers around the world have made the update available at this point, some owners of the handset have been weathering an outdated OS for longer than they would have liked. Knock TELUS users off that list, as their discontinued Hero gets its update today. You can grab it over at HTC support.
The HTC Desire is getting its update over-the-air as TELUS brings that handset up to the latest version of Android, Froyo. The update to Android 2.2 will be pushed to handsets on a staggered basis so it may be a few days before yours gets the frosty treat. Pretty good day to be an HTC owner on the Canadian carrier, eh?
- HTC: Samsung uses key component supply as a c
- HTCDev Unlocks The Bootloaders For A Couple O
- HTC Desire users in the UK now Download the D
- HTC Desire Gingerbread Update Coming by End o
- Check out the HTC Hero forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC Desire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.