While we can’t say for sure if the T-Mobile myTouch will end up with 4G or HD branding, we do know it will be coming in four different colors: white, black, red, and plum. Now we are getting our first look at how each of these colors will look on the myTouch thanks to some shots grabbed by CellPhoneSignal. Looking nice with colors that act more as accents rather than having, say, an overwhelmingly plum purple handset. Check out the full gallery at the source link below.
- T-Mobile’s new Huawei-manufactured myTouch
- T-Mobile Officially Announces myTouch and myT
- Could the new T-Mobile myTouch Get 4G Brandin
- T-Mobile myTouch (HD) Gets a Fact Sheet, T-Mo
- Check out the T-Mobile myTouch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile myTouch