The Acer Liquid Metal that leaked the other day has apparently been confirmed by a representative of Acer’s in the UK, so says ElectricPig. Some new details have been confirmed: they say it “features a metal backplate,” confirming the suspicions of many saying the entire phone doesn’t look to be entirely metal.
Also confirmed (and what we heard before) is Android 2.2, though there was no word on the apparent inclusion of a new custom skin on top of that. None of the other specs listed in the original report (3.6-inch WVGA screen and an 800MHz CPU) can be confirmed at this time.According to this confirmation, we should also be seeing this phone sometime in October, though there was no word on region (we’re thinking UK, for starters, considering the origin of the report) or price. We should be hearing a lot more soon as October’s just around the corner.
- HTC One M9, Galaxy S6 price
- Softcard to shut down March 31st
- GMA's 2015 mobile awards
- King of Thieves for Android
- Check out the Acer Liquid Metal forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Acer Liquid MT forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer Liquid Metal, Acer Liquid MT