Yesterday we reported on a “leaked” promo video for the Motorola Milestone 2, but it was quickly pulled from Moto’s YouTube. Considering you can’t fight the tides of the internet, the video is back up and Motorola has gone official with the re-named Droid 2 for release in Europe. Being that it is simply the Droid 2 by another name, the same upgrades carry over for the original Milestone — a 1GHz processor and a revamped keyboard being the main ones — but the Milestone 2 also gets the ability to shoot 720p HD video. You will also be getting the ability to wirelessly connect up to five devices to the Milestone 2’s mobile hotspot.
The Deuce will be arriving sometime in Q4 of this year on various European carriers with pricing determined at a later date.
- Motorola Milestone 2 (DROID 2 For Not-America
- European Motorola Milestone 2 Getting Android
- SIM-Free Motorola Milestone 2 Headed to the U
- Motorola Milestone 2 On Sale at Amazon German
- Check out the Motorola Milestone 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Milestone 2