Telus is getting ready to roll out another OTA upgrade (which still isn’t Android 2.1, unfortunately) for their Motorola BACKFLIP and they’re looking for 200 participants to help test the upgrade and provide feedback on the process and changes. It’s going to be a game of chance as they’re offering it OTA until they’ve reached 200 downloads, so goto your phone’s System Update menu to check.
After you’ve done that, head back over to Motorola’s support forums to drop your feedback. For a list of all the changes this update brings (as well as instructions for downloading and installation), refer to the official changelog here (English) and here (French).
- The 10 worst Android phones of all time
- AT&T Soon to Drop Motorola Backflip, Xpe
- [Update] Motorola Backflip on AT&T Recei
- Android 2.1 Update Begins for Motorola Backfl
- Check out the Motorola Backflip forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Backflip