Europe already caught the Wildfire, and now India is getting in on the action too. The HTC Wildfire, an entry-priced Android 2.1 device featuring the Sense UI has made it to India. It will be available unlocked for the price of 16,000 INR (about $343). This will continue the global spread of the Wildfire, which is slated to end up on Australia’s Telstra sometime in August. Along with the Aria currently available on AT&T, the Wildfire rounds out a nice portfolio of lower-priced, full-featured Android phones from HTC.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the HTC Wildfire forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: htc wildfire