Sprint’s been making some pretty big moves lately in regards to their Android line-up: while the Samsung Moment and HTC Hero were great starts to what we now consider a pretty impressive line-up of Android devices, the HTC EVO 4G and the newly-announced Sprint Epic 4G really pushes Sprint over the edge as a carrier that can “keep up with the times”.
They want nothing more than to show you exactly why they named their phone the Epic (even if some of you deem it laughable) and this 2-minute promo does just that. If you haven’t already gotten idea of the package Samsung and Sprint are bringing to you sometime this summer, then you’ll be in the know just as much as everyone else is after watching this video.
- Hands-on: Sony Xperia M4 Aqua
- Google Play Services 7.0 details
- Hands-on: LG Watch Urbane
- Galaxy S6’s OIS vs. the iPhone 6
- Check out the Samsung EPIC 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G