This one hasn’t been confirmed just yet, but a little rumor is starting to spread that Motorola DROID X pre-orders at Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile locations were closed down today due to overwhelming demand. It would seem the number of phones that will be ready to ship come July 15th has been surpassed by the number of Droid-thirsty consumers, according to BGR.
Hmmm, that is turning out to be a growing trend with Android phones. Pro-tip for manufacturers: stop underestimating the demand for your product. OK, we get it, you need to make your margins somewhere, and betting big up front might not be the most effective way to turn profits quickly. Were you lucky enough to get your pre-order in? Were you turned away when trying to place yours today? Let us know!
- Droid X Falls Into Campfire – Keeps On
- Motorola Droid X in line for an update, Motor
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- Keyboard Fixer Update Now Rolling Out For The
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X