The lesser-known Samsung Intercept has just had its beauty shots leaked. The device is heading to Sprint and will essentially be regarded as the step-up from the Samsung Moment. It features Android 2.1, a 3.2-inch touchscreen, Bluetooth 2.1, a 4-row slideout QWERTY keyboard, and Samsung’s TouchWiz 3.0 interface. It looks like it could also be headed our way in more than one color judging by the different bevels in the picture below.
It’s said that we should be seeing the device July 11th, just four days before Verizon unleashes their latest gift to the world. This device might be ideal for some people, but assuming that the cost of ownership turns out to be lower, would you still pass this device up for the Sprint Epic 4G?
[via Samsung Hub]
- Android 2.2 Froyo Rolling Out Today for Samsu
- Samsung Intercept to Receive Froyo Update Mon
- Virgin’s Samsung Intercept Getting Andr
- Android 2.2 Coming to Samsung Intercept for V
- Check out the Samsung Intercept forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Intercept