According to a Motorola rep, the Motorola Droid X is not running MOTOBLUR. The device isn’t running NinjaBlur, either. Just what is this thing running then?
You still have the same MOTOBLUR widgets and the same MOTOBLUR UI customizations (albeit with slightly different visuals), but Motorola’s not too keen on calling it anything, at this point. Perhaps Verizon asked them to make a custom skin that’s like MOTOBLUR, but is unique to the Droid X. Whatever the case, just take the skin for what it is: the phone itself still looks awesome.
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- Check out the Motorola DROID X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid X