ARMdevices describes Acer’s latest Android device beautifully: this thing simply looks like a traditional Blackberry that’s running Android. The Acer beTouch E130 was shown by the company at Computex and they ponied up some initial details to whet our appetite with.
It’ll be equpped with a 2.6-inch QVGA touchscreen display, an optical trackpad and a fully-exposed QWERTY keyboard. It features North American 3G bands (850/1900), 256MB of RAM, 512MB of ROM, and an ST Ericsson CPU running at 416Mhz. The phone runs the dated Android 1.6, however, which I’m sure would be a dealbreaker for some who identify with this form factor.
- Acer beTouch E130 Hits the FCC
- New Pair of Acer Phones Go Officially Officia
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play
- Deal: 50% off expensive VZW phones
- Check out the Acer beTouch E130 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Acer beTouch E130