Nothing really seams fun about spending an extra $100 up front for a phone then waiting weeks upon weeks to receive that money back in the form of a mail-in rebate, so Walmart is joining Best Buy and Radio Shack in offering the HTC EVO 4G for $199.99 up front with a two-year contract. No messy rebates to deal with and nothing extra out of your pocket to get your hands on the EVO 4G sounds like a good deal to me, why can’t carriers sell phones under this model again? Need I remind everyone that the EVO’s release is only days away? I’d say something about the sophistication of those that shop at Walmart, but that would include me and not even I am that self-deprecating.
- Android Porn: The biggest pervs have the bigg
- HTC EVO View 4G joins EVO 4G on Sprint ‘
- More Sprint Devices Receive Security Updates
- Sprint Issues Updates to all HTC Handsets, Ad
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 4G