Cellpassion’s reporting that Samsung will be launching the Samsung Galaxy S sometime this month (June, if you haven’t realized it yet) in India. The rumored date is June 10th and it’s believed that Samsung has already started training regiments for their dedicated sales reps.
They’re estimating the phone’s pricing in India to sit around 30,000 rupees, but nothing is official. If we hear anything more regarding the phone’s launch in India, we’ll update you guys as soon as we can.
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Samsung’s Galaxy S line surpasses 100 m
- Samsung Galaxy S, Galaxy S3 get CyanogenMod 1
- Coverlight aims to add LED flash to devices w
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S