We heard that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini would be launching on various carriers in June (with various bundle options showcased in the official unboxing video), and it should already be available in Sweden through a few channels, but aside from Vodafone we weren’t sure who else would be getting this tiny Android handset. It looks like O2 will also be among the first to carry the X10 Mini, which should be ready for purchase on June 2nd. The hardware-keyboard-laden X10 Mini Pro will be getting a launch later in the month on the 24th.
Check out our hands-on video from Google I/O to get an idea of what the X10 Mini is all about:
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.