Ah, the man-hungry, pure-testosterone driven Droid ads – gotta love them! And now there is more to love as Verizon Wireless has just published a few more Droid ads to their YouTube account. I’m assuming these are also rolling out nationwide in commercials, as every 3 seconds it seems like I’m still hearing that DROIIIIIIIIIIIID sound.
I’m sure its paying off for Verizon/MOTO too, as the Droid stats seem to be outstanding in terms of sales and mobile traffic:
It’s not McDonald’s… but bada bah bah baaahhhhh – I’m lovin’ it.
- Original Motorola DROID gets new life with fu
- OG Motorola Droid Receives Android 4.0 (Again
- Motorola Droid Tastes Ice Cream Sandwich
- OG Droid Receiving Android 2.2.3 Update with
- Check out the Motorola Droid forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Droid