News for myTouch 1.2 users, check the area inside the square in the middle of the screen shot. It states that the myTouch 1.2, which is the same as the myTouch 3G with 3.5mm Jack, will have the new Swype text input method. This will be the first touchscreen T-Mobile device ever to feature an alternative text input method.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Swype, it’s a text input method where you simply swipe your finger across the letters on the keyboard to spell out your text. Here is a brief video demo of Swype.
Anyone use the Swype keyboard before? I have tried it once before and found it a little difficult but I’m sure with practice it gets easier. Any of you a fan?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the T-Mobile MyTouch 3G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: T-Mobile MyTouch 3G