Looks like the Motorola Calgary is an affordable version of the Motorola Droid with MOTO BLUR tacked on. Here is what we’ve got in terms of rumored specs:
- Touch-sensitive Android keys (Menu/Home/Back
- Optical joystick (performs well)
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- 3 megapixel camera
- 3.5mm headset jack
- digital magnetometer
- microSD slot
- spring-assisted slider.
Verizon Wireless Android fans your dreams are about to come true. If you’ve been drooling at the Droid but are wondering how the heck you’ll afford it… this is how. You’ll buy the Motorola Calgary instead. I can genuinely say WOW… I’m so crazily excited for Android this holiday season. Hopefully the Calgary will be out in time.
[Thanks Phases, Carl and everyone else who sent this in!]
- New Moto Devour In Silver
- Motorola Devour: DroidRedoes Calgary For Veri
- Motorola Sholes and Calgary Cellebrited
- Motorola Only Announcing Morrison September 1
TAGS: Motorola Calgary