The confusion is over. Last week existing O2 customers in the UK found that – provided they get in touch with the right service representative in the upgrades department – they were able to secure their very own Samsung Galaxy i7500. It was hit or miss depending on who you spoke with, but now it’s pure hit as the Samsung Galaxy is live and in stock on the O2 UK website:
Great news that the Galaxy is making its way to other markets. Lately I’ve heard a lot of complaints in regards to the Galaxy’s performance and perhaps Samsung was ironing out flaws before making a big distribution and/or marketing push. Anyone in the UK excited to snag this?
- Conan O’Brien brings his comedic genius
- What’s the next phone worth waiting for
- Samsung Galaxy Gets Official Android 1.6 Upda
- Samsung Galaxy Brought Down To Earth, Stuck W
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy