The time has finally arrived. After months of speculation and rumors, the Galaxy S21 FE is finally here and Samsung has provided all of the details we’ve been looking for. As expected, the Galaxy S21 FE retains the same design as the rest of the Galaxy S21 family with smooth curves and a camera module that melts into the frame of the phone. And if you’ve been holding out on upgrading to a new phone, now’s your chance. Here’s how you can buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE.
How to buy Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
It was only a matter of time, but Amazon has finally started offering the Galaxy S21 FE, and you can get the phone in all four different colors. While Samsung still has the best deals for the phone, Amazon is getting in on the fun too. For a limited time, you’ll be able to get a $100 Amazon Gift Card when purchasing the Galaxy S21 FE. This doesn’t allow you to save on the phone directly, but you will then be able to grab some cases, accessories, or anything else that you would want from Amazon.
As is the case whenever Samsung releases a new phone, the company arguably has the best deals available. This trend continues with the Galaxy S21 FE, as the phone is now available to order directly. In addition to saving almost $400 with a qualified trade-in, Samsung is throwing in a few extra goodies if you want to get the latest Galaxy device. Here are the deals that you can currently take advantage of:
- Save up to $375 with Enhanced Trade-in Credit
- Get $100 instant Samsung Credit towards accessories
- Free Galaxy Buds Live
- Galaxy Buds Pro for $29.99
Thankfully, the Galaxy S21 FE is not partaking in any carrier exclusivity, so you’ll have more options when it comes to deciding what new phone to get. As for Verizon, Big Red is offering some pretty great deals for those who want to upgrade or add a new line of service. Here’s the full list of deals that are being offered if you’re interested in picking up the Galaxy S21 FE:
- Get up to $700 off a new Galaxy S21 FE 5G with a qualifying trade-in on select Unlimited plans when you add a new line or switch to Verizon. Plus, get up to $1,000 to help pay off your phone when you switch.
- Existing customers can upgrade and get up to $700 off the new phone with a qualifying trade-in on select premium Unlimited plans.
- Damaged phones are accepted for both offers.
Verizon isn’t the only carrier that is going to make the Galaxy S21 FE available, as AT&T is jumping in on the fun. AT&T also might be a bit more intriguing to some, despite there only being a single deal available. But that deal knocks $160 off the price of the phone for both new and existing customers. So you’ll be able to get the Galaxy S21 FE for just $540 or $15 per month.
- For a limited time only, new and existing AT&T customers can get the Galaxy S21 FE 5G for as low as $15/month on a qualifying installment plan, no trade-in required. That’s $540 total = $160 off the $699.99 retail price.