The Samsung Galaxy S20+ is unquestionably one of the best smartphones we’ve seen this year, offering impeccable performance, an incredible camera experience and a refined software experience that you don’t see on many other devices. The only real downside that we pointed out in our Galaxy S20+ review is the phone’s $1200 sticker price.
Fortunately, Samsung is addressing that issue today with a one-day sale on Amazon, offering a $250 discount on the Galaxy S20+ and dropping the phone’s price to $950! For that price, you get 12GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, but Samsunng is also offering a significant discount on the 512GB model, dropping its price to $1099.99.
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (12GB RAM, 128GB storage): $949.99
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (12GB RAM, 512GB storage): $1099.99
If you’re not yet sure if Samsung’s Galaxy S20+ is the right phone for you, we’ve embedded our review of the phone below.
Other Samsung Galaxy S20 coverage
- LG V60 versus Samsung Galaxy S20+ camera comparison: the best of 2020 has to offer?
- Ultimate Samsung Galaxy S20+ versus Pixel 4 camera shootout: taking on the champ
- Samsung Galaxy S20 & S20+ camera test (45+ photos and videos)
- How to SIM unlock the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra