BLU is hitting the scene today with another new phone, and this one has us looking on with great interest. This is the Pure XR, an all-metal smartphone that will cost you just $299 at retail.
Just a year or 2 ago we wouldn’t have expected much from a $299 offering, but times have obviously changed. Here’s what you’d be getting should you decide to get one:
- 5.5-inch 1080p Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10
- 4GB of RAM, 16GB of storage + microSD
- 12MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- USB-C, Fingerprint Sensor, 3,000mAh battery, DTS Audio, Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Available in Gold or Grey
Of course, looking at specs on paper isn’t the only thing to consider when trying to judge its value. If you aren’t worried about buying from an up-and-comer whose customer support is still largely unproven then it’s one of the best options you’ll find, we’re sure.
If you’ve done all your research and decide you want one, Amazon has them shipping to your doorstep as soon as tomorrow with free shipping. Have a look here if you’re interested.