Evan Blass is back with another slobber knocker of a leak. The HTC One M10 (also known as the Perfume internally) is hogging the spotlight this time, with many exciting new details being let out of the bag. Here’s a quick rundown of what his latest report has to offer:
- The HTC One M10 will have a 5.1-inch Quad HD (2560 x 1440) display.
- The rear camera is a 12MP UltraPixel sensor, and both the rear and front sensors will have optical image stabilization.
- Inside is a Snapdragon 820 chipset, 4GB of RAM and at least 32GB of storage (which can be expanded via microSD).
- There’s a home button that doubles as a fingerprint scanner.
- Boomsound speakers are likely gone.
- It’ll ship with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and Sense 8.0.
And there you have it. The original expectation was that we’d love the HTC One M10 if we’re fans of the HTC One A9, so we assume it’ll look similar to that device in terms of design. Unfortunately today’s report doesn’t offer any solid details on design, but considering HTC’s solid track record in this area we’ll remain confident they won’t screw it up.
Beyond all that, though, the HTC One M10 is sounding like a device worthy of bumping elbows with other top-line flagships in 2016, and HTC’s going to have all fingers crossed that it helps drive adoption as their smartphone business has seen far better days. How are you liking what you’re hearing so far?