The Android Overload is where we stash all of the stories/articles/news bits that didn’t make it onto our front page (some for more obvious reasons than others). In any case, just because they weren’t featured doesn’t mean they aren’t worth taking a look at. In fact, there’s almost always a few good articles here for everyone. So, take a look around and let us know if you find anything interesting.
- After 3 years, Doodle Jump is finally updated with all new HD graphics. Still keeps the original “doodle” feel. [Google Play]
- It will be possible, with a little root help, to remap the “HTC” button on the HTC One to perform like a regular home button (or whatever else you prefer). [XDA]
- All the new software features in Samsung Galaxy S4 make the phone seem “cluttered” compared to iOS. Agree or disagree? [iSource]
- Credit Karma gets a free to use, free to download, Android application. Free monitoring of your credit score. Did we mention it’s free? [Google Play]
- New “one size fits all” Value plan coming soon to T-Mobile. Retail stores begin receiving documentation breaking down individual and family plan pricing. [TMoNews]
- Noodlecake Studios brings Super Stickman Golf 2 to Android devices. Now available in the Play Store. [Google Play]
- New Indiegogo project Minuum Keyboard wants to change the way you use QWERTY keyboards on your device. You know, because those just haven’t been working or something like that. [Indiegogo]
- Sony Xperia ZL up for pre-order for Rogers in Canada. [Sony]
- iMeet now available for Android. Lets you host or join virtual meetings on the go. [Google Play]
- Developer Vlambeer is debating releasing their iOS smash hit “Ridiculous Fishing” on Android. [Joystiq]
- GameFront is now available for Android. Offers endless library of video game walkthroughs on your mobile device. [Google Play]
- Google has a new Nexus 10 video. The advertising company behind these videos definitely needs a raise. [YouTube]
Think you forgot the link to the commercial, or perhaps I’m blind
Here it is for everyone else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDCED88IZP4
It’s right there, man. O_o
Can you guys not put over-used and nonsense Reddit sayings in your headlines?
TMobile – “We aren’t getting enough new customers..let’s do something drastic to shake things up. If this doesn’t work, we will fail”.
Why do you guys keep sending us to iSheep pages where they treat us like sh!t? Do we welcome apple trolls here? No. Why then?
Why should I cope with bull crap about how useless Android features are, and how some moron dev, who’s too lazy to learn something new b!tches about “debating whether to release his degenerate game for Android”?
At least in first case the link implies that the page is smeared with apple-jam sh!t.
They are just mad the iPhone does not have these features if apple had announced them then this page would have read how innovative they were. They are to blind to even give credit to someone who is innovating.
So when the competition has better features just call it cluttered. How about Samsung call Iphone neutered?