- CyanogenMod tinkering around with Android 4.2 source. Progress is being made, but it’s far from complete. [Google+]
- Samsung’s pumping out more Nexus 10’s. Both storage options now available in the Play Store. [Google Play]
- Android 4.2 factory images now available for Yakju Galaxy Nexus models. [Google Developers]
- Mimic a Windows Phone 8 homescreen on your Android device using a handful of apps. [WinSource]
- Google TV gets gesture controls using a hacked Kinect. Pretty neat stuff. [GigaOM]
- United States Department of Justice wants more info from MetroPCS on their proposed T-Mobile merger. [Engadget]
- HTC DNA no longer supported using official HTCDev bootloader unlocking tool. [XDA]
- First casualty from Twitter’s new 3rd party policy: Tweetlanes development ceases. [Google+]
- Another Android 4.2 bug rears its head. Vibration settings are wonky. [Google Forum]
- Samsung cooking up new “La Fleur edition” Galaxy S3 for the ladies (or men). [SamMobile]
- Sony PlayStation Mobile program now open for developers. SDK ready for downloading. [PlayStationBlog]
Lol, cyanogenmod team seems to be working around the clock trying to keep up with these OS updates Google keeps making.
I don’t know how these guys do it. And it’s not even their job! That’s dedication…
AT&T is so in bed with the DOJ that they’re trying to put the brakes on this merger. You watch.
Wow, Twitter is being completely shady with their caps. Don’t like competition do they? I’m so glad I don’t deal with Twitter.
Also, is HTC reneging on their commitment to unlocking devices? Sure seems like it.
I blame vzw for that not HTC….Look at all the Motorola phones on vzw which which have their bootloader encrypted and the devices on other carriers are not…I knew that it was too good to be true or that it would stay that way when the phone was released to the masses….
I don’t put all the blame on HTC, but ALL of the OEMs need to stand the hell up to Verizon. I mean enough is enough. HTC and Moto are Verizon’s two biggest Android offerings using the DROID branding. If they both stood up together they could get something done. Verizon couldn’t afford to lose their entire future DROID lineup.
Vibration Settings? My Nexus 7 doesn’t have Vibration settings. =.D
But I can’t put my brother’s B.Day in the contacts. Grr!! >=.[
And does anybody know what happens if you already had a December event tied to a contact? I’m interested in knowing. Hmm…