News of a new update to MadFinger’s DEAD TRIGGER arrived yesterday without word of a launch date, but fan’s of the zombie shoot-em-up didn’t have to wait long to get their hands on a new chainsaw weapon and more. The mobile game maker has announced the availability of the update, which includes several additional weapons, gadgets, environments, and enemies. What’s more, the game is now free to play. MadFinger will focus on in-app-purchases as a means of generating revenue but promises the game will “still remaining funny and fully playable” for those not wishing to spend any dough on virtual items and upgrades. If price was holding you back from checking out DEAD TRIGGER, that certainly isn’t a factor anymore. Head over to Google Play to download now. Hit up the PR below for more details.
Google Play Link: DEAD TRIGGER
Dead Trigger on Android Free To Play and with Massive Update
Brno, Czech Republic – July 20th 2012 – Dead Trigger, visually stunning first person zombie shooter arcade from Madfinger Games, today gets the new update the whole Android world has been calling for.
The new update brings more fun, more blood, more gadgets. From now on players can:
- experience personally four new savage weapons (including two melees): Chain Saw, Lewis Heavy Machine Gun, Marine Engine with sharp-edged blades and Repeating rifle, a classic of the American West
- enjoy the new funny and handy gadget – the Head-Flator X100 enables to inflate the heads of zombies to XXL size and… Headshot!
- meet new zombie creatures – mutated mobsters or armoured SWAT members
- explore new fantastic environments – underground car park or secret research base institute
- try out new gadgets or get more money – reveal deadly survival arena, that is tailor-made for massacre of hordes of zombies
- visit Casino and try your luck with a slot machine
- and finally safe game data with cross platform cloud backup.
This huge update brings Dead Trigger also to Adreno 205, including Sony Xperia Play!
Moreover, Dead Trigger is now available on Google Play free to play while still remaining funny and fully playable without necessity of IAP.