We learned Motorola would be bringing an upgrade for the Motorola ATRIX 4G soon but weren’t tipped off to what exactly it’d include. (We did learn that it wouldn’t include a fix for call quality issues or to uncap that HSUPA functionality.) Here is a list of changes you can expect in 4.1.57:
- Fingerprint reader – Improved fingerprint reader performance
- Battery– Improved battery performance for longer battery life
- Screen – Display will turn off automatically now while charging directly on wall charger
- Phone stability – Improved stability resulting in fewer occurrences of touch unresponsiveness and/or programs quitting unexpectedly.
- Car dock – Improved performance of car dock and 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth – Improved multimedia experience with Bluetooth devices as well as the ability to use phone with additional headsets