Spearhead – the folks who brought their popular iOS game “Phoenix Spirit” to the Android market not too long ago – has informed us that their action RPG Mana Chronicles will be making its way to Android December 15th. We were nice enough to get a preview of it, but it – like Phoenix Spirit – unfortunately won’t load on my Epic 4G, saying that I needed a newer version of Android to play it (although the developers have told us that it should work for all 2.1+ devices.) Hopefully Kevin has a chance to look at it for his AppCast today, but until then, take a look at this gameplay video from the iOS version.
- Super abilities – Overpower your enemy with your ice, fire or lightning attacks
- Three distinct areas – Defend the village! Discover the magic forest and bring the fight to the Inferno!
- Loot – Gather legendary items and become the strongest being in the known universe
- Mission Mode – Done with the story mode? Gather some of the best items through mission mode
- Aestheticss – Be awed by the stunning visuals and custom soundtrack