After we saw some leaked images of the Motorola Luge packaging back on Monday, it really shouldn’t come as much of a surprise to find Verizon finally making the device official (however quietly). Now available from Verizon for $300 straight up, or $200 with prepaid service, the “Luge by Motorola” is essentially 2012’s Motorola DROID RAZR M to the tee.
Because selling people a dusty old product probably wouldn’t sit too well with consumers, Verizon has simply rebranded the RAZR M with a new name to lure in all new buyers. As for a quick refresher, you can find the Motorola Luge packing the following cutting edge features:
- 4.3-inch qHD display (with Gorilla Glass)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 1.5GHz dual-core
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal / micro SD expansion
- 8MP camera
- 2,000mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
Interestingly enough, the Motorola DROID RAZR M is still offered on Verizon prepay. Same phone, different color, no discount. You know, should you be looking for the white model. Link for the Luge by Motorola provided below.
- Motorola Droid RAZR M to be rebranded as Motorola Luge for Verizon prepaid 4G LTE
- Phandroid News app goes Material Design
- River & Woods Wallpaper
- Belkin WeMo home automation
TAGS: Motorola Luge