After the unfortunate wording in Motorola’s Moto 360 contest confused participants, Motorola is looking to do fans a solid by extending their contest until tomorrow. Up for grabs is another 20 Motorola Moto 360 smartwatches, all you have to do is add “Motorola” on Yo, then send them a message to enter.
Just like last time, the first 20 people to successfully complete the registration form after receiving a Yo reply from Motorola will take home a lovely Moto 360 smartwatch.
And just so we’re all crystal clear on how the contest works:
- Download/install Yo from the Google Play Store
- Set up an account
- Add “Motorola”
- Send Motorola a Yo
- Receive Yo from Motorola and click supplied link
- Be 1 of the first 20 people to successfully complete registration form and win a Moto 360.
For everyone that sent Motorola a Yo yesterday/today, Motorola says you’re already entered. The contest ends tomorrow at 11AM CT so hop to it. For additional rules, regulations, terms, and conditions, check out Motorola’s official rules page here. Good luck!
- Free Dropcam upgrades
- Google using new tech for MVNO
- Best Nexus 6 Accessories
- For better or worse, Sony is finally going to
TAGS: com.justyo, Motorola Moto 360, Yo