OK, so OnePlus’s last contest didn’t quite work out the way they wanted. Sweep it under the rug, they shall. The broom they’ll use to sweep? Another contest — one with up to 10,000 invites to buy a OnePlus One up for grabs. On top of the fact this is a contest that isn’t limited to just a handful of people, it’s actually easy to enter and doesn’t teeter on lines of sexism and environmental irresponsibility. Here’s how you enter for a chance to win:
- Post a photo taken this summer with hashtags #summershots and #oneplus on Instagram (or, alternatively, do any of the other social actions listed here)
- Sit back and check out entries from other OnePlus fans
And that’s it. Refreshing, isn’t it? The contest runs from today through August 25th at 6am Eastern, and winners will be chosen at random and contacted August 27th. You can win up to 15 entries. Posting your photo to Instagram nets you the most, while the typical “stalk us on social networks” will get you 1 each. Here’s the full breakdown:
- Share your summer shots on Instagram – 5 entries
- Share your summer shots on Twitter – 3 entries
- Share your summer shots on OnePlus forums – 2 entries
- Follow on Instagram, Follow on Twitter, Like on Facebook, Follow on Google+ and Subscribe to YouTube channel – 1 entry for each of those actions
That gives you a pretty good chance to win if you haven’t already been able to buy a OnePlus One. Not much to complain or yell about here. Well, one guy did manage to dock points from OnePlus for putting up a massive contest when they could just sell the phones first come first serve, but that dead horse has already been beaten 10 times over. Go ahead and enter at their contest website right here.
- Free Dropcam upgrades
- Google using new tech for MVNO
- Best Nexus 6 Accessories
- For better or worse, Sony is finally going to
- Check out the OnePlus One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: OnePlus One