If you saw our announcement post, you already learned everything there is to know about the all new Amazon Fire Phone. Featuring Amazon’s new Dynamic Perspective UI and Firefly recognition technology, it’s time to talk pricing and availability. Confirming rumors, the phone will be exclusive to AT&T when it launches on July 25th for $200 with a 2-year agreement (32GB model), or $100 more for the 64GB model.
For those looking to buy the phone off contract, you’ll find the 32GB model retailing for $650, or the 64GB model for $750 on Amazon. Both variants are available for pre-order and come with a full year of Amazon Prime (a $100 value), unlimited Amazon Cloud Drive storage for your photos, and tangle-free stereo earbuds. You can find both models via the Amazon links below.
- Amazon explains poor Fire Phone sales
- Amazon takes a $170 million hit for unsold Fire Phones
- Amazon Fire Phone now $.99
- Fire Phone only sold 35,000?
- Check out the Amazon Fire Phone forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Amazon Fire Phone