Looking for a new smartphone that supports HD Voice? The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini might not be the most exciting device out there, but if you want the super crisp voice calls over AT&T’s 4G LTE network then this is your latest option. It’ll run you $50 on a new two-year contract, though you could always opt to buy it outright either traditionally ($369.99) or AT&T Next (as little as $14.23 cents for the 18 month upgrade option or $18.50 for the 12 month upgrade option).
It features a 4.3-inch 960 x 540 display, an 8 megapixel rear camera with a 1.9 megapixel front camera, a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 dual-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz, 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot, and will come with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. It’s awaiting your dollars at AT&T’s site if you’re interested.
- Sprint intros free WiFi calling
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and S4 Mini now availa
- Sprint announces handful of new tri-band LTE
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini