If you’ve been looking for the perfect time to score a steal on the 2013 Nexus 7, this is it. Newegg on eBay has refurbished units of the tablet for just $150, which is a pretty decent discount of $80 off MSRP. That does come with the caveat of it being refurbished, but that doesn’t mean much in my experience. One could argue that the cost is worth the risk considering:
- Refurbished doesn’t always mean it was previously broken. It could be from a return that someone simply didn’t want.
- Even if a refurbished device was damaged in its past, the repairs typically make it more reliable due to improved assembly processes.
Convinced? It might not be the newest kid on the block (we’re expecting a refresh or an 8-inch replacement at Google I/O this year), but it is certainly still one viable piece of tech if you’re in the market for a smallish tablet. Head here if you’re in for one.
- Chainfire roots 6 Nexus devices
- Android 5.0 Lollipop rolling out
- Nexus phones out of stock
- Deal: Nexus 7 for $130
- Check out the Nexus 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 7