It was last week we saw the Oppo Find 7 officially go up for sale in its homeland of China. Offered up in 2 versions, Oppo announced that the regular 1080p version would be available sometime in mid-April, with the super premium spec’d out version arriving about a month later.
For those that have their hearts set on this beast of a smartphone, Oppo has announced that the Find 7a (aka 1080p international version) will officially be up for pre-sale on Monday, April 7th. They mentioned something about a special promotion offer for those that pre-order, but unfortunately were mum on exact details.
The Oppo Find 7a will be available for $500, with the premium version expected to hit $600. The Find 7 will also come in black and white color options, and if you needed a quick refresher on the specs, you can find those below.
- 5.5-inch 1080p display (2560 x 1440 premium)
- Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor (Snapdragon 801 with Adreno 330 graphics premium)
- 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage premium)
- 3,00mAh removable battery with VOOC Fast Charging technology — charges up to 75% in 30 minutes
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash; 5.0 megapixel front camera
- GPS w/ GLONASS, WiFi ac, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 152.6 x 75 x 9.2 mm, 171 g
- Huawei Nexus Phone
- LG planning new flagship
- OnePlus One spreads across EU
- Win a Galaxy Tab S
- Check out the Oppo Find 7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Oppo Find 7