AT&T has just announced presale details for their version of the LG G Flex. For starters, we now know that the device will be offered starting January 24th, though its actual release date still has yet to be revealed. What’s more is that AT&T has given us details on pricing. There are a few different routes to take:
- $300 for signing a two-year service agreement
- Pay it off in 18 months using AT&T Next at $26.74 per month with no down payment
- Pay if of fin 12 months using AT&T Next at $34.75 with no down payment
And Here’s what you’ll be getting for all that cash:
- Processor: 2.26 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 processor
- Display: 6-inch, (1280×720), HD OLED screen (Real RGB)
- Memory: 2GB RAM and up to 32 GB onboard memory
- Camera: 13MP rear-facing, 2.1 MP front-facing
- Curved Battery: 3,500 mAh (Embedded)
- Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- Dual Window splits the 6-inch screen into two separate applications
- Size: 160.5 x 81.6 x 7.9-8.7mm
- Weight: 177g
Of course, that spec sheet doesn’t say anything about the device’s durability. The LG G Flex is touted as being virtually indestructible, with the flexible display inside able to bend, twist and contort without cracking at the seams. It also has a self healing back, so you won’t have to worry about putting it in the same pocket with your keys and change.
AT&T’s Mobile Minute above showcases their version of the device, though it’s pretty much identical to every version out there (including the one we got our grubby little hands on at CES 2014). Be sure to give it a watch, and if you decide this is the device for you then wake up bright and early to order yours from AT&T. We’ll be sure to report the release date once those details are made available.