We had already seen the signs of the end of AT&T’s exclusivity of Moto Maker, with rumors pointing to other carriers getting access this coming week. And now, it has sort of become official with a page for the customization capabilities of the handset being touted on Verizon’s website. The device itself is marked as “temporarily out of stock”, but we don’t think it should take too long now.
Are you interested in getting a Moto X? Let us know in the comments.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X