The Nexus 5 has finally been released and if the upfront $350 price tag was still a little too rich for your blood, good news — the phone will be sold in both Sprint and T-Mobile stores in the coming days. Here’s the quick details.
Sprint was nice enough to give us pricing and a date: November 8th, for $150 (16GB). Pre-orders will begin on Nov. 1st. The device is tri-band enabled, meaning a software update in early 2014 will get it up and running on Sprint Spark.
T-Mobile also announced that they will officially be carrying the Nexus 5 in their stores, but avoided specific pricing or date details. All that was mentioned was “an affordable price” and availability “in the coming weeks”, before the holidays. A nice bonus for T-Mo customers is the Nexus 5 will be eligible for T-Mobile’s JUMP early upgrade program, providing you want go that route. Options are always nice.
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play (all colors)
- Hands-on: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Android 5.0 Lollipop has a new screen off animation
- New Nexus 5 homepage suggests the phone will stick around for another year
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5