In case you haven’t heard, a Florida man’s life was saved from a gunshot because his HTC EVO 3D was sitting inside his shirt pocket. Never mind the fact that he is still carrying an HTC EVO 3D after two long years — it saved his life! Perhaps that’ll get the phone half a brownie point on our worst Android phones of all time list.
Unfortunately, that does mean the man’s phone has been destroyed forever, but fret not — HTC is going to hook him up with a brand new HTC One, complete with a smorgasbord of accessories to help protect his new bullet proof breast plate. I can’t say I’m mad at HTC for using this opportunity to get some free positive press, but let’s just hope everyone doesn’t start thinking a phone is good protection for various other dangers of the world.
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D, HTC One