While we don’t know exactly what the Nexus 5 will look like, Reddit user Vovicon is giving us his best guess on what the device might look like when it’s finally announced later this year. Taking into account a few of the dimensions and shapes from yesterday’s big FCC leak — and what we’ve seen from the device in Google’s now pulled KitKat video — I’d say he did a bang up job.
Note that with a diagonal size of 145.7mm and the screen taking up 126mm of that, we think the bezels might be even smaller along the top and bottom. In any case, we’re expecting a new Nexus device slightly smaller than the current Nexus 4 (which has a diagonal measurement of 150.5mm total) only with a lot less bezel. Sign. Me. Up.
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play
- Download: factory image & OTA zip for Nexus 5 & 6
- T-Mobile Nexus 5 and 6 getting Android 5.0.1 today
- Sprint Nexus 5 gets Android 5.0.1
- Check out the Nexus 5 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 5