HTC took a minute out of their day to post a teaser for something… big. After numerous leaks and rumors, we we think we have a good idea exactly what the HTC is alluding to, even if the teaser video doesn’t reveal much. In the video, we see a man with a suitcase riding inside a helicopter. He seems to be in a rush and upon landing, slaps some skin to another suit in sunglasses.
At the end of the video, we see the familiar HTC acronym this time with the company’s new motto (possibly only for this promo): “Here’s To Change”, and “Happy Telephone Company”. No matter what you call ‘em, it looks like HTC is officially ready to move on from their “Quietly brilliant” slogan to something a little louder.
UPDATE: We’ve been tipped that HTC could be teasing something else entirely. If not the HTC One Max, then most likely an aggressive new ad campaign.
- HTC now giving away 100GB of free Google Drive storage to select devices
- Sense 6 comes to HTC One on AT&T
- Sprint HTC One Max gets Sense 6 OTA
- HTC Sense 6 status update page goes live
- Check out the HTC One Max forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One Max