MetroPCS has announced that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is now available for its customers. The affordable carrier is selling Samsung’s flagship smartphone for $550, which — if you haven’t already figured out — is its off-contract price. The phone can be used with the carrier’s $40 per month unlimited everything plan, which includes 4G LTE data in areas where it’s available.
MetroPCS is saying this thing is only available in “select markets” for the time being, though it should be available for everyone in due time. You can head here to see if your area is on the list, and be sure to give your local MetroPCS store a call just to make sure.
- Android Lollipop on Galaxy S4
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Cricket offers $100 credit to switch from T-Mobile or MetroPCS
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: MetroPCS, Samsung Galaxy S4