AT&T had timed exclusivity on the Samsung Galaxy S4 in 32GB flavoring, but the nation’s biggest carrier — Verizon — has finally gotten a chance to shine with that same configuration. A 32GB Galaxy S4 device is quite important considering nearly half of the 16GB configuration is taken up by the system. With apps growing in size everyday it’s become increasingly difficult to deal with suggest little storage.
Samsung vowed to create an Apps2SD solution for folks who are affected by this, but having 32GB configurations of the device is the next best thing (and, really, only useful for those who aren’t already locked into a two-year contract with the 16GB version). If you want to opt for this one you’ll be asked to pay $300 and sign a new two-year agreement. Head to Verizon’s website to take care of that now.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4