We’ve just gotten word from LG that they’re planning for a press event to be held in New York City on August 7th. No other information was given (not even a fancy invite image), but they were giving press a heads up with enough time to plan for the trip.
With LG and Qualcomm’s joint announcement yesterday that the Snapdragon 800 processor was confirmed for the next G flagship, we have an inkling this semi-announced device might be the guest of honor. We also find it interesting that this news comes quickly after Samsung’s event in London where they announced the Samsung Galaxy NX and ATIV tablets.
- Official: LG bootloader unlock solution coming soon
- LG Optimus G getting KitKat this summer
- AT&T’s LG Optimus G seeing update
- Sprint letting MVNOs take on Android smartpho
- Check out the LG Optimus G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus G