Another great Google Play credit offer has arrived to the masses. If you purchase your HTC One between now and July 15th, HTC will give you a free $25 Google Play credit for use on anything you like except devices. Unfortunately, this deal is only for those living in the United States of America, so if you’re up north, across the pond or down under, you need not apply.
This process won’t be automatic, either — you’ll have to register your device over at HTC’s site once you get your phone. That process is simple enough, though, so be sure to head to this link and take care of it as soon as you have a chance to. If you still need convincing that the HTC One is one of the best phones you can buy right now, be sure to read our review and see just what it is that makes this device so special.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One