Looking for a good deal on a Verizon Galaxy S4? Amazon has come through in the clutch like they’re known to. The online retailer has knocked quite a few bucks off the price, bringing it down to just $120 if you’re willing to walk away with a two-year contract, as well. Unfortunately, there is a catch –that price only applies if you’re a new Verizon customer.
If you’re upgrading, you can expect to pay $170, though that’s still a nice price for such a fresh and powerful device. Amazon is also waiving activation fees for a limited time only, so be sure to factor that in, as well. Have a look at the deal over at the retailer’s website and see if it’s worth the cost after the discounts being offered today.
- Android Lollipop on Galaxy S4
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4