ASUS has come to the tablet with the phablet of all phablets, it seems. Beating Samsung to the 6-inch punch, ASUS has unveiled the ASUS FonePad Note. The device will feature a stylus and 1080p resolution, and should be running some form of Android 4.x once it launches. The FonePad Note will have radios for data and voice, so users can use this ridiculously-sized device as a phone if they so wanted (we recommend a Bluetooth headset for something this huge, obviously). It’ll be powered by Intel’s 1.6GHz Z2560 Clover Trail+ processor with 2GB of RAM and an 8 megapixel camera. ASUS has promised folks that they will be including tons of applications which would be perfect to take advantage of that capacitive stylus it comes with. It’s a big year for ASUS, folks.
- Watch the full ASUS Computex 2013 press confe
- New internet trend sees people using live rab
- First wave of Inbox by Gmail invites are being sent out
- Amazon takes a $170 million hit for unsold Fire Phones
- Check out the ASUS FonePad Note forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ASUS Fonepad Note